Photobucket

Friday, August 13, 2010

Sigma Makeup Brushes! Review Introduction

If you have ever been on YouTube, you've probably stumbled across a video about Sigma Makeup Brushes....That is exactly how I found out about this amazing company.
It all started almost 2 years ago. I was on the quest to find some nice, yet inexpensive makeup brushes. My husband suggested I look on ebay (that's his answer for everything lol) So I searched...and found a lot of listings for MAC brushes, but way out of my price range. I finally found a full set of really nice looking brushes that were made with real goat hair. They were a no-named brand, but there were so many brushes...and looked so professional that I got them. I only had them for a few weeks when I decided maybe I should have done more research and found something different. The bristles were scratchy and smelled so bad. I was searching YouTube for a video about how to wash your makeup brushes and I stumbled across a Sigma Makeup Brush review. (By MakeupbyTiffanyD) She was comparing the Sigma Brushes to her MAC ones and they looked identical. I became more and more interested in these Sigma Brushes so I watched more reviews and they all had the same message: MAC quality brushes for a great price. A few months later I talked my husband into getting me the Complete Kit. 6 months later I got him to get me the Travel Kit and here we are 6 more months later I got him to get me the Premium Kit. These brushes are the nicest brushes I have ever used/owned. They are so soft, crafted so nicely. The company is great, their customer service is top notch and all of their employees are super sweet. I have had the pleasure of chatting with a few of them on Twitter, even the owner Simone and let me tell you - the nicest girls! They are committed to making excellent products and keeping things fresh. This fall they are launching some new products and I cannot wait until I can get my hands on them :)
They have recently launched a new website:

http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=803

You can now purchase brushes individually and build your own kit!

And as always:





I really suggest you check them out! You will not be disappointed!

Stick around, I'm doing a review on the Travel kit next!

No comments:

Post a Comment