Photobucket

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Benefit Cosmetics "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup Foundation

Wow that was a mouth full. I got a deluxe sample size in the shade "I'm pure 4 sure" Ivory. I was really surprised by this foundation. The consistency is watery, it smells perfumey (not bad though). But it gives a really good coverage! It does brighten. Gives a glowy/dewy finish. My skin tends to be oily so my face came off shiny in spots. The full sized runs for around $34 at Sephora. I liked it so much that I had myself talked in to purchasing it until I realized that I could get another foundation, that I have been dying to try for about a year, for the same price. I think this foundation would be perfect for the summer months, it's very lightweight and has a glow to it. I think it screams summer. Another thing I like to do, because it is a brightening foundation, is to use it as an under eye concealer. Paired with the Benefit Eye Bright, the results are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment